Hey no prob
and thank you (●´∀｀●)
*facundo drops the mic*
When people refer to “fandom bloggers” as annoying they usually dont mean
- someone who watches/likes a show
- someone who reblogs things about that show
- someone who is generally enthusiastic about a show they like
They mean the dumb monothematic people, the ones you all probably already know and are embarrased of sharing an interest with,like
- The people who reblogged that post with the shortest horror flashfiction (a renown piece called Knock,by sci fi writer Fredric Brown) to make it about Doctor Who and then celebrated their own ignorance by cheering how “fandoms ruin hipster posts”
- The people who spammed tumblr with Misha Collins´s face and laughed at every other person who did not get it/got annoyed by it
- The people who gets unreasonably angry about name variations for Bennedict Cumberbatch even when its such a dumb thing that is very likely not even him would give a damn about it
- The people in the Homestuck fandom that started flooding tags of pop artists with untagged posts about “keshastuck” and could not possibly understand how someone could be annoyed by it
- The people with such an internalized mindless mob mentality they jump at things like Yahoo buying Tumblr with their traditional “FANDOMS UNITE!” commentary and are actually convinced they are more special than you for being a fan of something massive.
You know those people.The ones that act like 12 year olds and gang on people for not getting a certain fandom reference in a popular post,and take their fave things seriously to the point where you just cannot be around them in you´re not interested in said thing.
The “Fandom bloggers” is just a general term used to describe the worst part of a huge group of people,and it is very likely that you are not one of those annoying guys,simply because liking a thing and not being basic about it is really easy and many people accomplish it without effort,there are several examples amongst my followers.
So dont feel personally victimized when someone makes fun of Fandom Bloggers.They are just making fun of what we know in everyday society as Dumb People,and those people happen to focalize their dumbness throughout a particular TV Show.
“mommy, can I-“
“not unless u get 100000 notes on a post, honey”
i often check the Logan Lerman tag in hopes of finding something wonderful like unseen nude photos or at least a cute photoshoot but every time the only new thing is repeated edits of Perks of Being a Wallflower and roleplay stuff
For most of America, Psy is a funny name, a funny face, and a funny personality. He doesn’t sing in English and most people just don’t get it leaving most of them to not take him seriously. It’s easy to strip the significance behind “Gangnam Style” down if you don’t know what it means and solely find entertainment in the Asian guy shaking his hips. But what most people don’t realize is that Psy doesn’t take himself seriously. He’s a satirist and political dissident. “Gangnam Style” was a commentary, not just a fun pop tune with a silly dance.
Gangnam is Seoul’s wealthiest and flashiest neighborhood. For South Koreans, Gangnam represents the ideal life of excess and consumerism. Psy’s character in the video is a wannabe Gangnamite. He dreams he’s living the flashy, excessive lifestyle while he’s really just like everyone else, swimming in a public pool and riding the subway. But never in the video does it seem that Psy’s character is unhappy. He’s content to play in a children’s playground and meet the girl of his dreams in the subway. “Gangnam Style” is much more than we have made it, but that’s not surprising considering Psy’s background and how little we know about it.
In America, it seems like “Gangnam Style” was Psy’s big break when in fact the song had been released on his sixth studio album and his music career hadn’t been about making flashy and catchy songs. He believes music is the key to overcoming the intolerance embedded in his country’s political systems. Throughout his career, his songs have been banned for inappropriate content and have been surrounded by controversy, not to mention the fact that he fought his mandatory military draft.
Psy is a voice for his people. He’s fighting the oppression and intolerance he sees in his culture through his music. And by ignoring his worth and his value, we’re reducing the culture of South Korea into a short man with funny pants doing a ridiculous dance.” —Opinion: American media chooses to undervalue artists like Psy from “Gangnam Style” (via pag-asaharibon)
How do i know you´re not many people posing a single blogger
WHY DO FANDOM BLOGGERS COMPLAIN ABOUT “HIPSTER” BLOGGERS ANYWAYS LIKE “HIPSTER” BLOGGERS POST PICTURES OF JAPANESE CITY STREETS IN THE RAIN AND PRETTY PICTURES OF SUNSETS, THEY DON’T MAKE A 300 IMAGE GIF TRAIN OF MISHA COLLINS BEING A BAD ACTOR JUST TO GET THEIR EMOTIONS ACROSS
When you download songs with Japanese titles and they come out as ???????????.mp3
hello is this the police dep? yes, japanese producer and DJ yasutaka nakata is harrasing me on anon